This owner’s manual covers what patients need to know to keep their mouths healthy and their smiles looking great. It starts with the basics, what teeth are made of and steps for daily brushing and flossing, and continues to more advanced topics like periodontal disease, tooth decay and dental implants. Give patients a primer on a wide variety of topics in a single resource.
- Step-by-step brushing and flossing guide
- Before-and-after images of tartar removal in a professional cleaning
- Warning signs of gum disease and tooth decay
- Before-and-after images of veneer placement
- Tooth replacement options, including bridges, dentures and implants